Eugenie is on a mission to make operations more reliable by transforming people, processes, and assets in every enterprise to become more efficient using AI, engineering, and design. Ensuring reliable operations requires handling large streams of data and drawing actionable conclusions from it – a task that can’t be done by humans, but is difficult to scale. Eugenie uses the power of machine learning or AI, big data to analyze and diagnose any issues and early warnings in the operations and determine the root-cause for operation teams to act on them on time.
Eugenie is one of the exciting products built at Fractal.ai with a dedicated close-knit team that constantly trying to reimagine the way AI should be applied to a large amount of data and provide real-time valuable feedback to businesses.
Get more details here Eugenie.ai
Eugenie is looking for a lead DevOps engineer for its AI products. An experienced, motivated person with the ability to manage all aspects of the deployment strategies(on-prem and SaaS) for our software stack. As a part of the technical leadership team, you would work closely with the head of engineering, and customer success teams to deliver and manage Eugenie’s infrastructure and engineering operations (DevOps and MLOps) both for our enterprise customers, and self-served customers. It’s a mission-critical role of ensuring that our systems are always healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale.
- The engineering team is structured to include Data Scientist, Data Engineers, Frontend Developers, and DevOps Engineers.
- This team is entailed with the task of working with the product owners, researching on technology choices, building out the distributed services and ML/AI models, and deploying them on the cloud or on-premise.
- The role of the Lead DevOps Engineer will be working with the rest of the Engineering team in deploying the services and systems built and ensuring their smooth functioning.
- Engineers are given full autonomy in researching and implementing their solutions. The Lead DevOps Engineer will work closely with the Head of Engineering in building out the infrastructure required to deploy, monitor, and scale the services and systems.
- Our distributed solution will be deployed on all major cloud service providers (Azure, OCI, GCP, AWS) and also on-premise (due to the client’s data security constraints)
•Automation is key in everything that we do, so a hands-on DevOps Engineer would:-
-Plan and strategize the deployment for High availability systems and services.
-Develop and manage CI/CD initiatives within the engineering organization.
-Deploy and manage microservices/applications using to ensure High availability services.
-Setup machines using configuration management tools.
-Monitor and log the systems and services and ensure that everything is running smoothly or be alerted when something breaks.
-Advice on and implement industry-standard security best practices and support third-party audits of our systems
About the candidate
- The ideal candidate would be very comfortable with Linux system/network administration and also be up to date with the new technologies in the DevOps space.
- Ideally, s/he should have 6+ years of relevant experience working in AI and/or SaaS companies.
- She or he should have worked on tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes in a production environment for large-scale data-intensive systems.
- The person should be pedantic about logging and monitoring every aspect of the system and services so that any outage can be avoided if possible.
- Since Eugenie.ai is building ML/AI models over streams of a large amount of unbounded data, experience in dealing with similar systems would be a big plus.
B.E / B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent