About Fractal & Eugenie
Fractal Analytics helps major Fortune 500 companies power every decision by bringing together analytics, technology, and AI.
A product of Fractal Analytics, Eugenie.ai is on a mission to revolutionize data-driven complex decision-making using AI. Eugenie does this via Machine Learning-based insight discovery platform which runs through complex business data to spot, explore and exploit anomalies at scale.
- Conduct user interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis.
- Strong Conceptualization and Visualization ability to create Wireframes, Prototypes and Information Architecture incorporating best practices around UX Design, Interactive Design and Visual Design.
- Ability to research, create journeys, personas, IA, wireframes, and screen prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows, use cases, user scenarios, and user interfaces
- Manage the design of large and complex systems of interaction using a human-centered approach and attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders to build trust.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a collaborative manner.
- Proficient in tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe CC.
- Minimum 6-year experience in user experience design
- Strong experience in designing B2B products
Good to Have
- Experience in manufacturing and IIOT domains.